How To Transfer Camera Roll Pictures From iPhone to PC Automatically?
Author: Eric | Publish Time: 2010-12-01 | Category: Transfer
From day one I had no problems in syncing up and transferring the camera taken pictures in my iPhone to my computer, it automatically detects all the new pictures which I took after the last sync and transfer the new images only as per the last sync.
So, every time when I connect my iPhone to my computer it automatically asks to import the new found pictures on my iPhone in the camera roll folder and I just need to click on the import button on the asking dialog prompt to start the copying of photos and after the transfer it will show up the images copied from my iPhone.
Each time when windows live writer found some new camera taken pictures on your iphone it will create a folder in my pictures by default with the current date and transfer all the new photos to that folder.
So, you can configure the same thing on your computer so that it sync your camera pictures automatically on your computer, here is how you can do it.
1. Firstly download windows live gallery offline installer and install it on your computer, and restart your computer after installation.
2. Now you will first need to make sure that your iPhone is connected to your computer and now open Start Menu >> Control Panel >> AutoPlay
3. Scroll down through the list to find autoplay action for your iphone
4. Make sure to set the autoplay action for your iphone from the dropdown as to import pictures and videos using windows live gallery as shown in the image above.
5. That’s it done, the next time you connect your iphone to your computer via USB cable windows live gallery will prompt you to import all the newly found camera pictures on your iphone and will display the imported pictures(as shown in the image below)
Transfer PhotoS from iPhone to PC
Backup your iPhone camera roll pictures from iphone to PC.
Transfer Pictures from iPhone to PC
Enjoy your iPod music without plugging in your device on Mac.
Want to export SMS messages from your iPhone to PC? You may be puzzled that you are unable to export iPhone SMS to computer with iTunes.Publish Time: 2012-06-17 | Category: Free Tools
An Easy-to-use Mac iPod Touch video transfer to help you enjoy your videos anywhere at any time.Publish Time: 2010-11-29 | Category: Transfer